The National Commission of Foreign Investment (CNIE) is in charge of defining the policy guidelines on foreign investment and design mechanisms to promote investment in Mexico. This Commission approved the creation of Invest in Mexico, a new mechanism to facilitate foreign investment in Mexico that is both a digital platform and now a Business Center Invest in Mexico.
What is the objective of our Business Center?
Provide a workspace within the facilities of the Secretariat of Economy for potential foreign investors where the Global Economic Intelligence Unit will support them to set up, grow and boost their business in Mexico.
Where can you find us?
At the 1rst floor of Torre Ejecutiva located in Pachuca 189, Colonia Condesa, Cuauhtémoc, 06140 Ciudad de México, CDMX.
- Personalized support to potential investors through the definition of an agenda with relevant actors in the economic sector.
- Information on regional economic opportunities, sectoral productive capacities, and data to support the investment decisions.
- Connect companies and suppliers of the productive chain in Mexico.
- Guidance on the national procedures listed on the website Invest in Mexico.
- Information about the use of the mechanism to facilitate foreign investment in Mexico through the CNIE.
- Attention to concerns about the digital platforms for economic promotion at the Secretariat of Economy: ComerciaMx, ExportaMx, Data México and Invest in Mexico.
- Closer contact with the Secretaries of Economic Development of the local governments.
- Meeting room for the development of the agenda in the facilities of the Secretariat of Economy.
- Companies and foreign investors are willing to invest in Mexico.
- Have a project in a pre-investment stage.
- Fill in the access form to the Business Center Invest in Mexico. Available in the following link: https://www.economia.gob.mx/invest-in-mx/business-center-registration/
- Enclose a recommendation letter handed in by a Representation of Mexico abroad, Official Country’s Representation in Mexico, promotion agency of countries within Mexico or abroad and/or binational chambers.
- The space will be available during the development of the agenda.
- Working days from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Meetings are conducted under the hygiene and safety measures established by the Mexican government.